Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I wore {Mommy and me, nautical edition}

  
This week I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy for "What I wore" .
I am so excited because I am showing off one of my favorite looks...Nautical!
and I took pictures of me and my little boy Jax. It was so fun! Enjoy :) 





Shirt: Forever 21 Pants: Miss Me Shoes: American Eagle

Outfit: Carters Shoes: Target

Headband: Made by me!

Necklace: my moms

Earrings: Forever 21
Check out my Favorite things Wednesday Nautical Junkie

pleated poppy

8 comments:

Life as Leah said...

I love your nautical jewelry! And that is a seriously handsome little guy!!

april@gingerbread said...

ohhh myyyy that is so cute...i love the red white and blue!!!
xoxo

Cerrisse said...

Thanks Ladies! :)

The Duty's said...

omg i love your headband!!!! i want it!! :)

xoxox
jenna duty

www.thedutyfamily.blogspot.com

Cerrisse said...

Thank you Jenna. I am starting to make them and hopefully start selling them soon. I will post more information when I get a blog and etsy up and running :)

Stephanie said...

ahhh...I see you got your nautical thing going on! You are rockin the headband!

Bre said...

You two are matchy matchy. CUTE!!! I really like your headband and your moms necklace.
Cheers,
Bre

Cerrisse said...

Thanks Stephanie and Bre, ya I was trying to go for a theme here lol. Im not very good at dress up!