Tuesday, August 23, 2011

WIWW {Errand fashion}

I doesn't seem like summer is coming to an end. We are still in the hundreds here and it will still be nice for a couple of months. I remember a couple of years ago on Thanksgiving it was in the 70's and we were outside playing football. 
It's so nice to have nice weather year round, I have a big columbia coat that I have never worn here because really you don't need it. So on my little shopping trip to Vegas I bought a cute breasted hood jacket, that is perfect for the cold nights here (ill post more about the Vegas trip tomorrow)

So I was going to have the cutest outfit post today, I even straightened my hair and everything. But I got super busy running errands and just through on jeans, shirt and a hat! But I promise to have a super cute outfit one of these days. I really want to do a outfit post of the super cute skirt I won from La Vie Petite , so excited to get it in the mail today. Cori makes such amazing stuff! 

So here is my outfit for the week




I love his face, he loves to be outside :)


Jax never wants to look in the camera, so frustrating!


Hat: Target
Shirt: Victoria Secret Pink
Jeans: Big Star
Shoes: Volcom
Bracelet: Buckle and Areo
Necklace: Forever 21



pleated poppy

4 comments:

april@gingerbread said...

this is seriously an outfit i would love to wear!
xoxo

Lindsay said...

You are so adorable! I love your whole look!

Meg {henninglove} said...

this is adorable i love your entire outfit!! too cute and i am your newest follower i love your name by the way. i'm sure you know it means cherry in french

Denise said...

casual and C.U.T.E.! love it.