Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WIWW {green and wedges}

Today I felt like actually getting dressed up. It's so hard being a stay at home mom sometimes. I hardly ever leave the house, I have a closet full of cute clothes that I never wear because I never go out, and when I do leave the house it's usually in a t-shirt, jeans, and flip flops. 
I miss getting dolled up, putting on makeup, and curling my hair. But I traded all that in for watching kid shows, playing with blocks, and snuggling with my little guy. I would not change a thing! I think I just need to make it a point to get dressed up once in a while just to feel like a girl!









Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Jeans: Big star
Shoes: Mia
Headband: Hoopla










pleated poppy


4 comments:

Lindsay S said...

You are so cute! I LOVE those shoes of yours! And that headband is adorable!

Nicole @ Miss Mommy said...

LOVE your entire outfit!!!!. You are so pretty and have great style. I'm your newest follower and can't wait to read more into your blog :) I'd love it if you stopped by sometime :)

lifeasleah said...

I love that green top on you! The wedges are also amazing! Great outfit : )

Ania Farmer said...

the top is so cute and looks good on you