Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WIWW {Shorts, boots, and pink}



Happy Wednesday! 
I  just want this week to fly by! because I get to go to Vegas this weekend and do some way overdue shopping :) We are going to the Fashion Show mall!!! I couldn't be more excited because I live in a smaller town where are mall...well...it SUCKS!
And I am really excited because we get to go to the Chessecake factory (ya we don't have one of those here either...are you crying right now for me?) I will be sure to eat a delicious cheesecake for you guys ;) 

So this week in what I wore...well lets just say it's a fun and laid back outfit that I really just threw together, nothing special. 










Shirt: TJ Max
Shorts: Amethyst Jeans
Boots: Bear Paw
Headband: made by me (will be in the shop)
Necklace: Forever 21 
Sunglasses: Jennifer Lopez 

Have a AWESOME day!!!



pleated poppy

3 comments:

Bre said...

Although your outfit was simple it's very cute. Cute photos too!
Have fun in Vegas!!!! Oh if you want a good restaurant you should go to The Capital Grille. It's spendy but oh so worth it.
Cheers,
Bre

april@gingerbread said...

you are tooo cute!
xoxo

the lowes said...

all i have to say is you are soo stinking cute girl. :)