Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WIWW {Black and grey}

This year I am so ready for fall, after having a baby I can't take the heat like I used to. I mean don't get me wrong I still love the heat but I get over heated way easier. I am looking forward to a nice temperature drop. But I am mostly excited to get out all my fall/winter clothes because I didn't really fit into them last year (still loosing the baby weight) and this year I may actually fit into them. Plus I have found so many fun scarves, boots, and sweaters to make your head spin. 
I also think it's so fun to dress babies in layers, I have already bought Jaxon some super cute jackets and button up shirts to layer. Which brings me to my issue, we are getting family pictures done in a few weeks and it will still be in the 90's and 100's here. I wanted to have fall family pictures you know with all the layers and fall colors, but I don't know if we can take the heat all layered up. Not sure what to do and I know for a fact my husband won't agree to be hot for an hour. Me I will do anything to get great pictures :) 

This will be my last post until I get back from my vacation. We leave tomorrow morning sometime around 4 or 5 am (not looking forward to that). We will only be gone 5 days so I will be right back here next week and of course their will be lots of pictures. Oh and please pray for me as I am so freaked out by sharks that I hope I can enjoy myself in the water. I just watched this  video and this video and this video... on a shark sightings along the San Diego coast. So I may get in the water but I am going to stay near the shore. 





I am in love with these shoes by S. Roskilly designs.



Shirt: Rue
Vest: Forever 21
Jeans: Big Star
Necklace: gifted
Headband: The {posh} Daisy (my shop) 

Have a fabulous week! 



pleated poppy

4 comments:

Katie said...

What a cute outfit! Happy Vacation!

1 I Dream Of Fashion said...

You look great after having a baby. It took me a while to loose the baby weight with my second baby. I finally can fit in my old clothes again... well... almost all my clothes. ;-)
Have a great vacation and watch out for Bruce (you know... Nemo). ;-)

Mary&Dyer said...

Love that necklace! Super cute - I love Fleur de Lis! Hope that you have a great vacation!!

xox
Kat

P.S. Hope that you have had the chance to check out our giveaway for a Tiffany & Co. necklace!

Bre Clifford said...

I say go for fall colors in lighter layers (i.e. a t and a light sweater) so the husband does not freak out too bad. I am moving to Boise and can't wait for the hot weather! Have fun on your vacation!
Cheers,
Bre