Tuesday, September 20, 2011

WIWW {Outfit for Family pictures}

I feel like I am finally back on track after my vacation. When I got back I didn't want to do anything but lay around, I didn't even want to blog! I know...I love to blog. But I finally got my groove back and getting into the swing of things. Of course one of my favorite blog posts is the WIWW from The Pleated Poppy. 
I love doing this link up because I have met some super fun women and gained some new friends. Plus it's so fun to see what everyone is wearing and to gain inspiration as well. If you are looking for either of those things you should really join :) 

So I attended The What Women Want Expo  this last May and met Shannon with Shannon Kaeding Photography and entered to win a photography session and guess what....I won! I was so thrilled because her pictures are so gorgeous. She was so nice and fun to work with and made sure that all my expectations were met. 
So I thought I would post the outfit I wore for the shoot. 





Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Vest: Rue 21
Jeans: Big Star 
Shoes: Mia Amore 

When I get my pictures back I will for sure post them, I can't wait to see them! 




pleated poppy

4 comments:

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Great outfit! Love the boots. We are also taking family pictures in a few weeks and I still dont have a clue what I am wearing! Ahhh I need to get on that :)

lifeasleah said...

You look so pretty! I really like this outfit and I think the teal makes your brown eyes/lighter hair look amazing! The puff sleeves are so cute!

Anikasmom said...

How cool winning that photo shoot. Can't wait to see the pics! Your outfit is great, I love your vest!

Menrico65 said...

your un expected music scared the living begeesus out of me am still recovering an hour later