Monday, November 21, 2011

Black Friday Sale...ALL WEEK LONG!

My shop The {posh} Daisy is having a big Black Friday Sale

Black Friday Sale...ALL WEEK LONG!

Who loves Black Friday?....
ME!!!
But I really love Black Friday shopping from the comfort of my own home. 
So we decided that we would do a week long sale..yep a WEEK!


and....
To make this sale even better. 
When you purchase an item from our shop you will be entered to win these beauties! 


For each item purchased you will get an entry in the drawing. 
Just make sure to leave your email address in the notes section when you check out and we will draw the winner at the end of the sale! 

So happy shopping!!



2 comments:

missy said...

Cerrisse, I love your store!! I just ordered a bunch of stuff!! Super cute!! I am excited for u and hope the shop is a success. I have loved looking at your blog. Your baby is adorable!

Amy said...

Ah! I didn't know you had a blog too! I love your shop. Waiting patiently by my mailbox for my order. :)

New follower from the blog hop!

~Amy at Up Mommy Creek