Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 20-My top 10 beauty products!

So I know that day 20 was actually "whats behind your blog name" but my blog name is my family name. Nothing super exciting about that. So I thought I would share with you my top 10 favorite beauty products that I can't live without.

10- Johnson's bay oil gel with shea butter and cocoa oil. This stuff is so great if you have dry itchy skin like I do. I live in a desert and I am always putting on lotion, so I tired this and it works wonderfully! Just put on after you shower (while your still wet) and dry off with a towel. It gives your skin a soft silky smooth feel :)
9- Clinique moisturizer I have found that when it comes to your skin, especially on your face you really need to take extra care of it. So spending a little bit of money is what you may have to do. This moisturizer is great. It is light weight and smooth, it gives just the right amount of moisture to your face and doesn't dry out or make your break out. They also make great face wash and eye make up removers.
8- L'oreal go 360 clean  This is a fun way to clean your face and is great for traveling. This face wash comes with it's own little scrublet and makes it easy to wash on the go!
7- ShakaLaka lip balm  So my husband got me started on this and I am addicted!!! this stuff is so great, it goes on smoothly and isn't sticky and wont leave a residue. It makes your lips super soft and healthy. You can get this at most gas stations.
6-Paul Mitchell extra body hair spray  I love Paul Mitchell products and have found the best hair spray. This hair spray keeps the look you wont without going crunchy on ya. I have found a little goes a long way and keeps my locks in place all day :) Also I had to add another product that I love is Tea Tree shampoo I wear a lot of products in my hair and it builds up gunk in your hair after time. So I use this clarifying shampoo and it gets rid of the impurities in your hair and scalp. It really makes a big difference, your hair will be shiny, smooth, and full of body.
5-Unite lazer straight cream I found this product when I used to get my hair done at the Sanctuary day spa (can I say I really miss that salon) and ever since then I have been using it. I normally use it when I straighten my hair. I have really curly thick hair and this product really helps to control the frizz.
4-O-P-I manicure/pedicure cucumber scrub  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! can I say it again... I LOVE this stuff :) This scrub makes your hands and feet feel so soft and smooth. I use this every couple of weeks when I want to rejuvenate my hands and feet. You really need to try it and it comes in so many yummy flavors :) Also just want to say O-P-I makes the BEST nail polish ever if your a nail polish junkie like me :)
3-Clinique Happy fragrance  I fell in love with this fragrance forever ago and I just love the soft sweet smell. It reminds me of summer and it always makes me feel so fresh and happy :)
2-Biosilk-silk therapy  if you want shiny, smooth, healthy looking hair you need to try this stuff. I love it. It can be a little pricey but it really lasts a long time! I put this stuff on when I wear my hair curly and straight. I really tames frizz and protects against blow drying and straightening.
1-CHI straightener  I straighten my hair a lot and I have used a ton of different straighteners in the past but this one is my all time favorite. I bought my first chi almost 3 years ago and it's still going strong. I love it because it makes my hair so shiny and smooth and I can curl my hair with it too. And it has lasted a long time, you really get what you pay for.

I hope you try at least one of these products, because these are my favorites and I have tried a lot of products! :)

No comments: