Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I love my other blog more!


Um....I love my other blog for one reason and that is because I can enlarge my pictures. I didn't think that would make a big difference but it does. I love showing bigger pictures, it just makes it better to see the details. 
So like I said before on my last blog post I am not computer savvy. I can't figure out how to widen this blog so I can make the pictures extra large. So if any of you lovely smart girls can help me out I would appreciate it so much. 
I have been posting all of my WIWW and Pinterest pictures on the other blog. 
So make sure to come follow me over there as well!


Today I am doing 'How pinteresting Wednesday' and I am doing Lace. I love lace! and there are some really pretty pictures up on the blog. Also there is a discount code over there as well :)
So hop on over HERE










5 comments:

Flor @ Life in Progress said...

Oh, I love that picture you posted. I'm not all that much into lace but maybe I'll reconsider now :) I don't know how to make the blog wider, sorry :( Gonna check out your other blog..

digdeepdesign said...

I can help you out with making your blog wider if you'd like. Send me an email and I'll send you over the steps. It's real easy, I'm sure you can do it! :) Let me know. My email is on my blogger.. Talk with you soon I hope.

Digger ~xoxo~
www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com

Candace said...

hahah you're funny :) I like this blog but I will have to check out your other one, as well!

Lovely Little Rants

beth said...

LOVE that lace! xoxo SC

Ashley Collins said...

Love love love lace! This picture is amazing. Following this blog and I'll have to hop on over to your other blog too!

Ashley
bradandashleycollins.blogspot.com