Wednesday, December 21, 2011

How Pinteresting {Christmas}


I love Christmas and I have to admit I do miss the snow around this time of the year. 
It just gives Christmas that magic! 

I am even more excited this year because I get to see Jaxon open his gifts, last year he was 6 months old and had no idea. I mean he still has no idea but he knows what toys are, so he will be really happy! 

This year we are waking up and having a big breakfast with some eggnog french toast (YUM!) and some mimosa's (even yummier!) 

To get me even more excited about Christmas I wanted to share some awesome Christmas pictures from Pinterest .
















I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!! 


google



2 comments:

Courtney Cakes said...

I am making a yarn ball wreath for my mom for Christmas... Fingers crossed mine turns out as cute as this one!

Bre said...

I am sure Jaxon will love the mimosas, ha ha. I wish you and your family a very lovely holiday!