Tuesday, December 13, 2011

How pintersting {Dreaming in Pastels}


I am so obsessed right now with pastels! 
I think I just want spring to be here already. I love bright fun colors, and I can't stand the winter months for too long. 
I have been buying a lot of different pastel colored shirts and jewelry. It's so pretty and oh so girly! :) 
I have a whole pin board deticated to pastel love called "Dream in Pastels" 
If you would like to follow me on pinterest just go here .




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So do I have you hooked on Pastels yet?
I am linking up with the Vintage Apple




google


7 comments:

Bree said...

I love your posts :)
Pastels are definitely one of my favs.

Have a great wednesday :)

Mrs. Robinson said...

these are gorgeous. I'm gonna start following you because of the pretty colors. :)

Unknown said...

wow, this post is so LOVELY!happy holidays! hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! I am hosting 3 great giveaways, 2 of which end at midnight, tonight :) xo!

henning love said...

wow what beautiful pastels prints! hey what is your primary blog, this or the posh daisy?

jessica said...

I LOVE pastels too! They're just so feminine and pretty! They just make me happy instantly :) Thanks for sharing!

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

ACW said...

I am always obsessed with pastels! Beautiful pins lady!

Bre said...

Such captivating photos. I may have to look into this Pinterest. It just seems addicting.