Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I love Wednesday {My Christmas List}

There are so may things that I am loving lately. Sometimes the internet is a bad thing because I get to see so many thing that I want! 
But since it's Christmas and maybe my husband will read this here are some things I am wanting and loving!











There is a bunch more but these are my favs! 
and the last necklace is so beautiful and I really want it. Have you heard of Lisa Leonard Designs? Well there is a giveaway for a $50 gift card up for grabs here







lollipops



4 comments:

Hanna said...

HA> It's funny, I'm totally wanting one of those diamond eternity bands too for xmas! Thank you for the lovely comment on my new year scupcakes. Let me know if your sister has any questions about them:) Happy weekend friend:)

xoxoxo Hanna

Amanda said...

These are all great gift ideas! I seriously love the first necklace and the little pouches!

Bre said...

That scarf looks so luscious.

Nay said...

The cowl! I want it too, please!