Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 11- What's in my makeup bag?

Sephora illuminator trio
Hard Candy eyeliners
Smashbox eye color trio
Tarte cream blush
Neutrogena Lip balm
Covergirl lashblast
Covergirl trublend liquid base
So here are a few of my favorite things that are in my makeup bag. I just love makeup because it's so fun to create new looks and to almost become a different person. One of my favorite things is to do makeup its art like and creative. I hardly wear it anymore because of a little boy named Jaxon but when I get the chance I get a little carried away. I get dolled up just to go to the store! ha ha....oh the joys of being a stay at home mom.
Mascara is Covergirl lashblast, I love this because it goes on smoothly and doesn't clump or flake throughout the day. It also gives your eyelashes a longer thicker effect.
Liquid base is Covergirl trublend, I have to tell ya I switched from Neutrogena perfect match makeup to this and what a difference. This liquid base goes on so smooth it feels like I am not wearing any makeup at all! love it.
Blush is Tarte cream blush (found at Sephora) I use both the cream blush and powder. But if you want more of a soft summery look I recommend this because it gives your cheeks a light soft color. It goes on so smooth and a little goes a long way.
Eyeshadow is Smashbox eye trio (found at Sephora) When I use eyeshadow I normally try and do a light smokey eye and I always use pinks and dark purples. This is great for a night out or just for everyday use.
Eyeliner is Hardcandy, I have so many colors because I hate using black all the time. I try and switch it up depending on my mood or the outfit I will be wearing. My favorite colors is the teal and purple!
Illuminator is made by Sephora, I love love love this!!! I always wear a shimmery illuminator it gives your skin a soft sun kissed glow, great for any time of year.
Lip balm is neutorgena, this stuff is great. You can wear this by itself when you want a hint of color or wear it over your favorite lipstick for a added glossy look.

1 comment:

tmjrathgeber said...

Wow that is a lot of great stuff you use. I have never been a girly girl to wear so much makeup but i've been changing that recently so maybe I could try some of the things you say you love/like. Thanks