Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 9- A picture of a item I last purchased.

Ok so I just noticed that the last post should have been day 8 instead of 9, just wanted to clear that up for ya.
So anyways the last thing that I purchased was this spring dress from Downeast basics (they are having a 20% off skirts and dresses this week). I bought this dress because I am going to my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary and they are renewing their vows and I needed a dress. I owned dress clothes once upon a time when I worked at Founders title company and gave them away when I had Jaxon (I gained weight and decided I would never wear them again). So I choose this dress because it is flattering for my body type and its modest (Living in Utah, modest is best!) I am not to thrilled about dressing up in March because it will be freezing! But I am excited to put Jaxon in his little "church clothes" my mother in law got him the cutest little outfit for Christmas and I have been waiting for the right occasion to dress him up. I will post pictures! :)

2 comments:

lolabarri said...

I think I need to get my self down to Down East, super cute dress!

Enjoying your 30 day blog challenge!

Xo
Ash
The Powder Room

Cerrisse said...

Thanks Ash!