Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Am I being punished....?

So I have been so down lately...it just seems that things are never working out for us! I love St. George but it seems that ever since we have moved here nothing but bad things have been happening. When I lived in Salt Lake everything was great I owned my own condo, me and my husband at one point had 3 vehicles, we never had to worry about money, and our relationship was at its best. Take all of that away and your literally trying to make it every month it really puts a damper on your mood and relationships. I don't know if we are being punished or if this is a lesson that we need to learn from but I think I have learned as much as I can at this point. ENOUGH already!!!! I just want things to be like they were before and if that means moving out of state to live then so be it. I am ready to do anything at this point. So thanks for letting me vent, even though I didn't give a whole lot of information of whats going on.

3 comments:

Bre said...

Ahh honey. Life will always through you curve balls and all you can do is try to get through it happily. If you need anything let me know.
Bre

tmjrathgeber said...

I don't believe that we get punished for anything that happens. And while we do learn from our mistakes and weaknesses it can be REALLY hard even overwhelming. I say you need to sit down with your hubby have a deep down convo on what the two of you can do together to get to where you want to be and set goals. And then create steps to achieve those goals. If you look at it that way you may not feel so down, depressed, or that you will never get what you want/need. And you have friends and family there for you no matter where you may end up. Hang in there!!

Cerrisse said...

Thanks girls! It always helps to hear positive words from friends. Sometimes that's all I need to hear right now. I know it will get better, I just have to stay positive especially for my little guy. Thanks again girls :)