Thursday, September 22, 2011

A childs love

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful little boy in my life. 
Jaxon is such a sweetheart and makes me so happy, he is truly a JOY in my life!

I LOVE how a child can love....
They find so much love and joy in their lives, even in the small things...the things we may take for granted sometimes. 
I wish I could love like a child....
But one things for sure their is no greater love than the love for your child.










I am linking up today with High Heels 2 flip flops




Photobucket


3 comments:

Shantel said...

Those pictures are too cute!

lifeasleah said...

Those big brown eyes are so beautiful. My husband used to love to throw my son and catch him too...it always made me pee my pants a little, lol. Thank goodness he's a little too big now-but they both loved it.

AZRussums said...

He's just soooo cute! xoxo!