Thursday, September 1, 2011

Inspiration Workshop {Vintage}

This weeks inspiration is vintage. When I think of vintage I automatically think of 1960's or 1970's. The colors just stand out more than anything with the bright greens, oranges, and yellows. 
I am surprised by all the vintage stuff out there, and I used to think of clothes as only being vintage but there are so many things considered vintage. 
So I was going to find really cool vintage pictures on line but got to thinking that I have to have something vintage just laying around the house. So I got to looking and found a few great things from my parents childhood. 

Such a fun brush, I love vintage items from Avon, and I am sure there are a lot more where this came from. My grandmother used to sell or Avon back in the day.

Love this green thermus from when my dad was young.

My mom kept several of her dolls and most of them are still in their boxes, this one was my favorite





Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!


1 comment:

Gina @ Oaxacaborn said...

Hehe, that brush is so cute! I love Snoopy.