Thursday, February 24, 2011

My ADDICTION!

So everyone has some kind of addiction and mine has to do with the one thing that everyone woman can't live without...PURSES! now I know that most women see them as a tool to carry all of their belongings such as keys, wallet, makeup, chap stick, phone, and that stuff we need every month ;) But I see it as  that one thing that shows my personality and its that one thing that actually FITS!!! yes ladies it fits and when you find something that fits you can go a little crazy. I think I get a new purse probably every 3 or 4 months, and I have a good collection right now. I can't get rid of any of them, I love to reuse them when I am sick of one and so on...My husband thinks he is starting a new rule with me when it comes to getting a new purse. He thinks I need to get ride of some before I get a new one. I say that is not happening, a purse is like a pair of shoes you can't have just one pair. And a purse also needs it's own accessory which is a matching wallet, I know I am crazy.  So some of my favorite brands have to be Nicole Lee, Kathy Van Zeeland, Aldo, Guess, Jessica Simpson, BKE, and Betsey Johnson. Here are a few that I want!





2 comments:

lolabarri said...

Okay okay I can't see a post about purses and NOT put a plug in for the company I work for :) Check them out

xoxo
The Powder Room

Cerrisse said...

I totally want!!!I have seen these and have always wanted one. My birthday is coming up...hint, hint to my husband. Thanks Ahsley :)