Saturday, February 19, 2011

Baby Hungry...me?

I am getting the baby munchies...and I can't help myself!!! Ok so Jaxon is almost 8 months old and I can't help but want another one. I am with my sister and her baby almost everyday and it is so fun to hold and cuddle a newborn. There is something about a baby that brings out a different side in people (not saying its a good side all the time) and I love that feeling. I love having a family and taking care of someone who is dependent on me. But there are several reasons that I want to have one right away. One I am not getting any younger, I will be 26 in May that isn't old by any means but that's getting up there for child bearing years. Two I don't want to have my children spread far apart, I would like at least 2 years between my kids. And three I just want one! Now I know Curtis is against this for now, I know he wants one in the future but I don't want to see where we are before we decide to have one. I know there is never a perfect time to have one so I say just go for it. Jaxon has brought so much joy to our lives and it couldn't hurt to add to that. So I guess its true what they say...you will forget the pain of being pregnant and giving birth and especially from me who was super sick, I am willing to do it again!

No comments: