Thursday, April 7, 2011

9 Months already?

So my baby boy turned 9 months on April 1st! I can't believe it...he is getting so big so fast. He has had some new milestones already. He can stand up all by himself and balance for a few seconds, usually if he has a toy in his hand he can stand longer. He walks around with his little toy walker (I bought it thinking it may help him walk faster, but he will on his own time) so cute to see him walk with no ones help. He knows what a baba is and can give high fives! oh and he knows no no...well sometimes.
But its so crazy to see him learn all of these new things so fast, he makes me so excited to have another one because I will be so prepared and will know what to do and what not to do with the next one...can't wait!!!

1 comment:

About Us said...

HAHAHA...he is a doll! But, just a heads up, kids are all different...so what did or didn't work with Jaxon, may or may not work for the next. There really is no manual for this job, but I am with you on that it is so worth it! Miss you guys and I am so bummed you will not be making our Yellowstone trip! :(