Monday, August 15, 2011

Beach Must Haves

Me and my family go to Oceanside, CA every year and this year we don't know if we are going :(
We have a time share and couldn't get our hands on one so we are on a waiting list, and we only have a few more weeks and hoping that someone cancels and we get to go! It will be interesting because our family keeps getting bigger every year. We will have 15 people in a 3 bedroom condo, how can we do that...? blow up mattresses and bed sharing...ha ha.
But it will be so much fun anyways because I miss my family, my whole family is split apart. 
My dad lives in Salt Lake (for work) My sister and her daughter live in Phoenix, AZ. And my brother is in the Air force lives in Abilene, TX with his 2 kids living in Salt Lake with their mom. So this is the first time we will have all of us together in like 3 years! 

So these are my beach must haves! 

1.Banana Boat dark tanning oil, I only use this for maybe 35 minutes and then use sunscreen. 

2. Hawaiian Tropic shimmer sunscreen. I love this stuff because it smells so good and gives your skin a soft sun kissed glow. 

3. Beach bag...and I want this super cute Billabong day tripper bag
4. Water bottle and these are so cool! Platypus reusable water bottle

5. A fun beach hat, you have to be stylin to go to the beach!

6. Aviator sunglasses, I love these by Jennifer Lopez 


7. Love cover ups and I think I want this one by Roxy


8. Comfy flip flops and I adore these Ibiza masquerade


9. Don't forget your lips, they can get sun damage and this stuff rocks. I think I may be addicted to ShakaLaka


10. You can't got to the beach and not play and I love to boogie board. A good board is by Body Glove


so now if I can make it to the beach I will be a happy happy girl!!! Wish me luck :) 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that beach bag, it's great! I hope you get to go on your annual trip, fingers crossed for you! :)

Elle Keeps Moving said...

that cover-up is adorable. wish i'd had it on at the beach today!

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Ah, the beach - hope you make it there! And I want to try that sunscreen now, since I always hate the way sunscreen smells.

P.S. I'm so excited that you won the Petunia Blooms giveaway on Time of Your Life! I'll get the brooch mailed out to you sometime this week. :)

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Oh, i really hope you all get to go, i love that you go every year with your family.

Amy Nielson said...

wow, i've never seen water bottles like that before... so cool!