Saturday, August 6, 2011

I need your help!!!

Ok so I normally don't do this, but it has become my mission! So I am trying to win a contest on Facebook to win a years supply of laundry detergent. I normally don't do these facebook contests but the entry's were super low and decided what the heck. So now it's my mission because their is another contestant who is gaining on me, and I can't stand it and HAVE TO WIN!!!
So if you all could help me out I would LOVE IT! and love your for helping a girl out :) 
All you have to do is go to The Boulevard home furnishings facebook page link HERE and "like" their page then scroll down on their wall and you will find my post under Cerrisse Higley Wood (my facebook name) and would you "like" my post. Whoever has the most "likes" by Monday at 10 am wins a years supply of laundry detergent and I really want to win....cuz laundry detergent ain't so cheap!!!

Thank you so much girls, I really appreciate ya. Let me know if I can return the favor for anything you need :) 


3 comments:

Bre said...

Fun! I liked your comment and so did my bf! Good luck sweetie!
Cheers,
Bre

Lena B, Actually said...

I "liked" your comment! Good luck!

Cerrisse said...

Thank you guys!!! that means a lot :)