Thursday, August 4, 2011

A day in the life...


Today I am linking up with Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop. Todays inspriation: A day in the life!
Sorry if I bore you with my typical day to day stuff, but I love it (most days). 

* Wake up around 8:30 get my little stinker changed. 
* Make breakfast for the both of us

We both love multi grain cheerios! yum :)







*We play around for a couple of hours. You know watch baby einstien, play with cars, goof around!

He loves to wear glasses!



*Next its bath time, in which my little man LOVES!



Love that face

*Then it's his nap time usually around 10:30 or 11:00 (this is my favorite part) 

* This is when I can check my blog, facebook, twitter, email...you get the idea! Then I can get ready for the day. 
*Jaxon wakes up from his nap around 12:30 or 1:00 and then it's lunch time.
Impatient while I am making him lunch!


*After lunch I usually let Jax play in his pool since it is always in the 100 or higher here in Southern Utah.
He doesnt look thrilled!


* I will water our tiny little garden or get a tan while he is swimming :)

We have tomatoes, watermelon, cucumbers, and squash!


Look how cute...our first baby watermelon!

* Around 3 or 4 its time for the second nap of the day (yay!) and then I will usually clean, do laundry, or anything else that needs to be done around the house :)

* 6 is usually when we eat and we do a lot of bbq since it gets so hot inside with the oven on. I love to bbq!


Yum! steak, corn on the cob, fruit, and hawaiian rolls.


* After dinner it's when we usually just sit around and talk or we may go an evening walk.

Grandma showing Jax how to open his binki



* Around 8 I put Jax down for bed and then I will get on the computer and check out all my stuff! 10 I will go watch my shows, you know re-runs of Sex and the City, Everybody loves Raymond or E news!  (Dont judge me!) By 12:30 or 1 will go to bed.

So thats normally a typical day for me! nothing specail but I am happy I get to stay home with my son.




Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

No comments: