Thursday, August 11, 2011

A sweet review {literally}

Today is a sweet day! I am doing a review for the lovely Jacqui of

Come and get to know a little bit more about her here

Isn't her little boy so adorable!!! 


I am reviewing some of her super fun and delicious cake pops. 
(fyi, my pops got a little melted in this 105 degree weather)

 


Why they are fun!

Let me say that I love the fact that you can enjoy cake on a stick and not get messy! These are so fun and would be perfect for any occasion you may have; weddings, birthdays, baby showers, and so on.
I also love the fact that it's the perfect size, sometimes a slice of cake can be to much...but this is perfect. 

Taste Test

So I got to try 2 flavors Cookies & Milk and peanut butter & cocoa. The first taste was so good, I thought to myself "I may eat all of these in one day." 
The cake was moist and the frosting was soft and sweet. My favorite was the cookies & cream, but my husband LOVED the peanut butter & cocoa. My little boy on the other hand had one of each and Loved them both!



One of my favorite things with Baby Boy Bakery is she uses all ORGANIC ingredients! that's right.. ORGANIC. That word makes me so happy :) 
You can indulge in some super yummy treats and know that what you are eating is all natural, which is a BIG plus for me and my family. 

Baby Boy Bakery has a variety of different goods not just cake pops
These are too cute!
These are what the cake pops look like, mine got a little melted in the St. George 103 weather.

Overall I will be ordering from Baby Boy Bakery  for any of my upcoming events. 

Please visit her blog Facebook  Twitter 



And stay tuned because we may be doing a giveaway soon....




2 comments:

Unknown said...

you babe eating a cake pop is to cute! thank you so much for your super sweet review! I look forward to sending you more goodies...when I can package them a bit better and maybe when it isn't so hot! haha! Have a good weekend chica!

Cerrisse said...

Your welcome! :)